Mobile World Congress 2014
Mobile World Congress is the blueprint for the NEXT big innovation. Whatever is coming NEXT will likely be born at Mobile World Congress 2014 – either announced on stage during our Conference programme, showcased in our award-winning Exhibition, or conceived during one of the thousands of meetings taking place during the week.
Mobile World Congress 2014 will take place 24 -27 February 2014. The event will once again take place at Fira Gran Via in Barcelona, Spain.
If you’re a part of the mobile industry, you won’t want to miss it. Join us in Barcelona where we are Creating What’s NEXT.
Depending on the type of pass selected, attendees can take advantage of the many components that make up this industry-leading event :
- A world-class thought-leadership Conference featuring visionary keynotes and panel discussions
- A cutting-edge product and technology Exhibition featuring 1,700 exhibitors
- The world’s best venue for seeking industry opportunities, making deals, and Networking
- App Planet, the Centre of the Mobile Apps Universe, where the mobile app community gathers to learn, network and engage with innovators
- mPowered Industries, a new conference and exhibition programme taking place in Fira Montjuïc for those in the Health, Advertising, Broadcast and Travel industries
- And the Global Mobile Awards programme, where we recognise advancements and achievements in the industry
Plus d’informations à venir.
Programme : cliquez ici
Pour s’inscrire : cliquez ici
Fira Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona